Summer Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Used up one minute of fame this morning!

Okay, one advantage of this Star Wars group is that we get to do fun things...like Live TV promos for some of our charity events.  Yes, I'm there in costume, and looking at it, I think I need to do a lot of working out.  I really really need to lose weight.  But its all fun.

Santa Claus and Star Wars Invade Kansas City

So click on the link and you can see me in all my Imperial Security Bureau glory...not exactly the look I was going for, but it works.

Now for an update on the job hunt...still haven't found anything.  I'm getting really discouraged now.  Can't get anything solid.  I've applied for another retail position for the holidays, but haven't heard back from that even.  If I can't get hired for the holidays for retail, what chance do I have getting hired for regular work?

Okay, that's just the depression talking, but I'm still not really happy.

Oops, just realized I still have my Halloween Wallpaper up. Guess I need to change my background.  Maybe I'll leave it up until after Thanksgiving and then put up christmas wallpaper.  Of course for those of you who know me it will be Nutcracker Wallpaper...

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment