Summer Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday Night Fun????

Okay, just have to post that I finished my DBA class.  I'm now trying to get the last couple of chapters in the book finished so I can take my exam.  The class was very intensive, but I learned a lot, a whole lot.  Now to get certified and find a job.  A real job.

Okay, now for my other pasttime...

Last night was the night before the video game Force Unleashed II was to be released at midnight.  The GameStop store on the Ft. Leavenworth PX requested our group to come out and help generate interest in sales of the game.  Okay, remember this is a midnight release.  We arrived at 5pm, set up everything and so began the long wait.  We were supposed to be there to take pictures and Darryl Woods our Lucasfilm Licensed artist was there to draw caricatures.  So we waited...and waited...and waited. 


Around 8pm the store purchased pizzas and soda for us to eat and drink.  That took up about 45 mins of time.  So we were bored.  When we're bored you have to entertain yourselves somehow right?  What better way than to race in those powered scooter shopping  carts?

Of course the Imperial Biker Scout had to get in on the fun.
However, overall it was a very boring night.  To top it off we didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning and now we're all to tired to think. And I need to be able to think right now.


Oh well, until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment